Tony Au & Partners (“TAP”) is a Hong Kong based law firm. Your personal data which may be collected as a result of your use of this website is protected under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the ‘Ordinance’). The official website of the Office of the Privacy Commission is at www.pco.org.hk.
- TAP may collect information about you or which can be used to ascertain your identity (your ‘personal data’), e.g. your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and information which we may invite you to provide. ‘Cookies’ are not used at this website.
- Personal data collected on this website will only be used by TAP: (i) for the specific purposes mentioned at the time of collection; and/or (ii) for the specific purposes (if any) set out in the PICS; and/or for sending you information which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Except where required by the law or for the purposes for which your personal data is collected, TAP will keep your personal data confidential and will not disclose it to any other person without your consent.
- TAP will retain personal data only for so long as is necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected and will thereafter erase it.
- Our system has been equipped with security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access.
- We will comply with the requirements of the ordinance concerning your right to check whether we hold your personal data, your right to have access to the data, and also your right to correct or update the data (subject to your payment of a fee that we may charge as allowed by the Ordinance). Requests for access to or to correct personal data should be addressed to Managing Partner of TAP.
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
When you visit this web site, our service provider may make a log of your visit, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the web pages you have visited. We do not have a practice of requesting or reviewing such record (if any). In the event that we do review such record, it will be used by us only for preparing statistics.
Tony Au & Partners